As Convergence Europe 2010 winds down, I wanted to take a brief moment to reflect on what has been accomplished over the last week. We (and a number of our customers and partners) traveled to three cities, where we announced exciting news across the entire Microsoft Dynamics business. We welcomed more than 2,700 partners and customers from around the world to share knowledge and share how they can help each other be even more successful. And we laid the groundwork for continued innovations for the “Dynamic Business.” To recap, our Microsoft Dynamics ERP related announcements for the events included:
- An updated white paper detailing our vision for enabling Dynamic Businesses
- General availability of Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail in 22 additional markets, as of February 1, 2011
- New updates to the December 2010 release of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009 R2, specifically geared towards enhancing partner productivity
- General availability of the Microsoft Dynamics ERP two-tier connector
- And finally, the announcement that our Environmental Sustainability Dashboard for Microsoft Dynamics AX has been certified by Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), and the availability of a new environmental sustainability white paper
I thought you might also like the following video that was shot at our London event with Kees Hertogh, the Director of Product Management for Microsoft Dynamics AX who took some time to share his views on some of the news.
As we wrap up our successful Convergence 2010 Europe roadshow, let us know what you thought of the news this week, and if you were able to attend, what your experience was whether by comment to this post, email, FB or Twitter.
Thanks once again to everybody involved in the roadshow especially our partners and customers who helped make this year a fantastic experience for all involved.
Sr. Industry Marketing Manager
Follow us on Twitter and befriend us on Facebook