Got questions about Microsoft Dynamics? We have the answers that will help you run a better business.
You asked, and we listened. Based on the questions most frequently asked by customers during their ERP evaluation process, we developed a new video series to help explain what Microsoft Dynamics can do for your business, how we do it, and more importantly why that’s important to small and midsize businesses that have outgrown their current accounting software or are limited by outdated systems.
This video series breaks down questions like:
- “What are the features and capabilities of your solutions?”
- “How does the software integrate with existing systems?”
- “How do you buy and license the software?”
- “How long does it take to implement?”
- And more…
Let’s start with the question that likely got you to this point, How do I know we’ve outgrown our accounting software?
There are a few tell-tale signs that your existing systems may be holding you back. It may be time to move on to another solution if:
- You can’t keep up with increasing demands even when you add more people.
- You can no longer wrap your arms or your head around your business processes.
- Your people are reactive instead of proactive.
We threw this question up on the whiteboard to address some of these signs. Watch what happened:
Thanks for taking time today to learn how to change your business for the better every day. Join us for the next nine weeks when we share the top questions asked when evaluating business management software. In the meantime, visit our website to learn more and take a test drive to see Microsoft Dynamics in action.