If you’ve been following this blog, you’re already familiar with the ways Microsoft Dynamics AX can help SAP customers drive more value from their existing technology infrastructure. Whether you’re looking at AX to run a discreet operational process, a single business division, or your entire global enterprise, you’ve heard us promise that Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 can help you regain lost agility, reduce your TCO, improve adoption, and speed up time to value for new initiatives.
Convergence is your opportunity to put that promise to the test.
Kicking off March 4 in Atlanta, Convergence is the time when the Microsoft Dynamics community comes together to network, find answers to tough questions, and find new ways to stay ahead of their competition. If your organization relies on SAP for core administrative functions, this annual gathering of Dynamics customers in Atlanta provides the perfect opportunity to explore ways to extend your existing SAP implementation using Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012.
You’ll have an opportunity to hear from Microsoft product experts, as well as to engage with your peers: business leaders from enterprise companies across a range of industries, who have optimized their technology environments in flexible ways to get the most from both their SAP and Microsoft infrastructure.
A session tailored specifically to the needs of organizations that run SAP will provide an overview of how Microsoft Dynamics AX and SAP work together to meet the diverse needs of the global enterprise. You’ll gain an understanding of high-level deployment scenarios. You’ll hear from customers who run SAP and Microsoft Dynamics AX side-by-side. And, you’ll have a chance to connect with executives, business leaders, and technology professionals from organizations like yours, to learn about their experiences with both SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.
For your convenience here is a sample of some of the sessions of interest to organizations that run SAP includes:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: Helping companies run SAP even better
- Keynote (including a successful global company running both SAP and AX 2012)
- A CFO's view of Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Innovation with Microsoft Dynamics AX: An executive panel
- Managing global environments with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Streamline your business processes in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Extending the reach of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 R2 with Microsoft Office
- Companion (mobile) apps in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- The other multiplier effect: How Microsoft and Microsoft Dynamics AX catalyze project team performance
If your organization runs SAP, we hope you’ll join us in Atlanta next month and talk to your peers in industry about how they control IT costs, foster user adoption, and meet the challenges of rapidly shifting global markets.
For more information on Convergence, please visit the event page: http://www.microsoft.com/dynamics/convergence/