It’s bigger than a breadbox but smaller than the state of Florida, and it’s all about building connections to generate business, gathering insights to compete, and forming partnerships that help you deliver unbeatable results. You guessed it—we’re talking about Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC).
This year’s event takes us to Orlando, Florida, July 12–15. To say we’re excited is an understatement. We’re gearing up to deliver unprecedented, partner-focused perspectives from leaders, innovators, and visionaries from across the industry that you simply can’t find anywhere else. WPC truly is a unique event for partners—not least of all Microsoft Dynamics partners. (Psst…. You can register here.)
I’m talking about you!
As an investment for your business future, WPC is definitely worth attending—not just for learning and networking that spans the Microsoft product portfolio, and for opportunities specific to Microsoft Dynamics SMB (more below), but to see the big picture. We want you to see where Microsoft is going and how Microsoft Dynamics products support that strategy—and use that perspective to win more customers.
Key benefits for Microsoft Dynamics SMB partners:
Your SMB customers expect you not only to get the big picture but to provide a complete business solution. WPC is where you get to connect the dots. At WPC keynotes, sessions, and Expo, you can:
- See how Microsoft Dynamics SMB products interoperate with other Microsoft products, such as Office 365 and Azure.
- Learn the strategies behind other Microsoft products.
- Network with partners across the Microsoft solutions portfolio to offer a complete business solution and grow your business.
Hear why partners don’t want to miss WPC: watch the video.
If you’re ready to invest in this year’s WPC, go ahead and register. Then add Microsoft Dynamics SMB sessions to your “My WPC Schedule” in Connect or access sessions catalog to add sessions to your calendar.
Vision key notes.
- Our Journey Together: Hear Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella, Channel Chief Phil Sorgen, and other senior Microsoft executives share our vision for the coming year and beyond.
- Achieving More Together: M icrosoft COO Kevin Turner, Channel Chief Phil Sorgen, and others will talk about the roadmap to business transformation and profitability in the coming year.
Recommended Microsoft Dynamics SMB sessions:
- Capture the opportunity with Microsoft Dynamics at the core of reinventing cloud productivity and business processes: Neil Holloway will share how the changing landscape of business applications in the cloud delivers more compelling opportunities for Microsoft partners.
- Winning Microsoft Dynamics SMB customers and growing your business: Get the latest insights on SMB customer trends and buying behaviors so you can create a more compelling experience for your prospects. Led by Gordon Macdonald & Jennifer Dorsey.
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV: Product strategy, key updates, and business opportunities: This session presents our comprehensive strategy and business and product update for Microsoft Dynamics NAV. Learn how other partners are using the Microsoft Cloud to drive business growth and optimize their product demo capabilities. Led by Jesper Raebild and Kristi Hofer.
- Find new customers and generate revenue with Microsoft Dynamics GP and Dynamics SL: If you’re a Microsoft Dynamics GP or Microsoft Dynamics SL partner or ISV, this session offers valuable insights on our product roadmap and also about how Microsoft cloud for business continues to support SMB trends. Presented by Pam Misialek, Jeff Suwyn and Errol Schoenfish.
- Q&A on “In-Cloud or On-Premises” Licensing for Microsoft Dynamics ERP SMB: See how Microsoft Dynamics SMB pricing, licensing, and promotions can facilitate customer buying decisions, whether to deploy on-premises or in the cloud. Get answers to your questions, and sell confidently. Led by Carl Radecke.
- Expand your business by offering both Microsoft Dynamics ERP and Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to your SMB customers: Did you know that 56 percent of prospects simultaneously look for Microsoft Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions? In this session, you’ll learn how Microsoft Dynamics GP, NAV, and SL partners are generating new revenue by offering both ERP and CRM Online together. I’ll be presenting this one.
- Extend your portfolio to Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online: rapid deployment for Office 365 SMB partners: See how you can extend your portfolio to offer Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online to SMB customers? Presented by Michael Hartmann; Steve Jensen and Leo Manson.
Celebrate at Disney’s Hollywood Studios!
Enjoy a taste of the glitz and glamour of Hollywood’s Golden Age, and toast another great year at our culminating Partner Celebration—July 15. Get party details.
Looking for more information? Check out these articles:
WPC Defined: What you need to know about the Worldwide Partner Conference
Explore the WPC Session Catalog and begin planning your roadmap to success
See you in Orlando!