Join us at Summit 16, a leading industry event and a must for anyone who wants to maximize the performance of their Microsoft Dynamics Products.
If you haven’t signed up for Summit 2016 – coming to Tampa, Florida, October 11-14 – you’d best move fast. Advanced pricing registration ends August 4, and with it, your chance to save $200 on an event that could expand your Microsoft Dynamics knowledge base.
Comprised of four conferences – AXUG, CRMUG, GPUG, and NAVUG – Summit 2016 is for Dynamics users who would like to:
- Choose from hundreds of sessions relative to their currently installed Dynamics products, including hands-on labs, interactive roundtables, and partner solution showcases.
- Learn from Microsoft Dynamics Subject Matter Experts, Microsoft MVPs, partners, and peers.
- Discuss User Group hot topics like AX for Beginners, Dynamics CRM with Project & Field Service, the new GP HTML5 Web Client, Management Reporter, NAV 2017, and more.
- Personalize their conference experience based on industry, role, and skill level, from beginner to expert.
- Share and exchange knowledge and network with peers, both cross-discipline and industry-specific.
- Explore 235+ product-specific solutions in the Exhibitors Expo.
Also, Microsoft will be unveiling Dynamics 365 at Summit 16 – so register today, and on Oct 11th, you’ll be one of the first to get a view into Microsoft Dynamics 365!