Recent Dynamics 365 announcements create great opportunities for partners going forward. The key is to determine how to best position your Dynamics 365 business going forward. eXtreme is the place to get a deeper understanding of the changes at hand and assimilate them into your future.
eXtremeCRM is the one event for both established and new Dynamics CRM Partners to understand the impact of change! eXtreme has locked on the final keynote lineup and is excited to share the news. Help chart your path ahead with insights from outside analysts, industry experts and Microsoft Executives.
Here is the lineup:
- Jujhar Singh, Corporate Vice President of Dynamics 365 (CRM) and our Executive host, will share the exciting strategy and vision during his Roadmap Keynote.
- Ron Huddleston, Corporate Vice President MBS Partner Strategy & Ecosystem Microsoft will paint the vision of what the partner of the future will look like.
- David Bahnsen, Chief Investment Officer and Managing Director of The Bahnsen Group of High Tower Advisors. David is a regular Forbes magazine contributor as well as frequent guest on CNBC, Bloomberg, Fox Business, and Fox News. We are thrilled to have him share his insights and knowledge on how the election results will impact the technology world.
- JC Quintana as a Keynote speaker. JC is author, professor and thought leader focused on building customer relationships and delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Stephen Boyle, Vice President, US Partner Group will talk about how Microsoft will support partners their Dynamics 365 strategy.
Standard Pricing Ends and Sleeping Room Rates increase November 13
November 13 is a key date to save! Register HERE to save $300 off at the door pricing. Book your room at the five-star Island Hotel for just $229 per night. Being on premise allows you to be where the action is and get the most out of the conference!
There is no better place to learn how to rethink your forward business strategy than eXtreme. Learn about eXtreme at the eXtremeCRM website.
December 5-8, 2016 Newport Beach, CA