Highlights from the Adobe Summit
Microsoft recently returned from participating in Adobe Summit in Las Vegas. The keynote address including Abhay Parasnis of Adobe, and featuring Microsoft’s Scott Guthrie captures many of the highlights. If you missed the event or want to revisit some of the details, the full keynote address is a great starting point.
Together with Adobe, we announced joint solutions designed to enable organizations to transform their customer experiences. Below is an overview of some of the technology integrations we were excited to feature at the Summit event:
- Campaign Orchestration – The development and orchestration of campaigns is brought to life in a whole new way through Adobe Campaign and Microsoft Dynamics 365. The integration of Adobe Campaign and Dynamics 365 enables enterprises to compile customer insights across various channels, thereby creating a single view of the customer that can be used to personalize experiences across marketing touchpoints. Check out this video to learn more about how Adobe and Microsoft Dynamics 365 are creating a better connection between marketing and sales.
- Web Experience Foundation – The industry-leading content management solution Adobe Experience Manager is now available on the Microsoft Azure platform. This solution enables organizations to deliver personalized web experiences faster and more efficiently irrespective of where customers are located. Organizations can now manage their web content across any screen within Adobe Experience Manager with lower management and resource costs.
- Powerful Data Insights – Adobe Analytics now includes integrated, out of the box self-service data visualization capabilities delivered through Microsoft Power BI. Organizations are now able to pull behavioral data into Power BI to visualize the impact of campaigns across segments, understand which customer touchpoints are most effective, and turn these insights into actionable, successful outcomes in real-time. If you’d like to get a jump start on enabling this solution then check out the Adobe Analytics content pack for Power BI to learn more.
The topic of Digital Transformation was prominent in discussions around the event, and seemed to be a focus for organizations of all sizes. If you’re interested in learning more, this webinar, “Digital Transformation – What Organizations Need to Succeed” with Ray Wang of Constellation Research, offers a great overview of quick steps organizations can take to see immediate impact.
We were excited to showcase with Adobe how our partnership enables efficient and creative collaboration on marketing projects through Office 365. Common themes that we discussed at our booth included how to collaborate better as a team, how to respond to changing customer needs in real time, how to handle any amount of data more efficiently and how to deliver best-performing campaigns faster. Learn more about creating an environment where collaboration thrives and how Office 365 can be the starting point for reimagining how your team works.
If you stopped by the Microsoft booth, you probably saw the talents of the Surface Studio artists on display using the Adobe Creative Cloud. You can download the posters that were created below:
- Business Analytics
- Office 365
- Dynamics 365 – Connected Marketing and Sales
- Microsoft and Adobe – Connected Marketing and Sales
- Power BI – Data is Beautiful
- Azure – Transforming Marketing
Stay informed on the latest updates from Microsoft and Adobe partnership!