We are excited to announce the new version, 9.0.1162, of Voice of the Customer for Dynamics 365. This version of Voice of the Customer is compatible with Dynamics 365 version 8.2 and later.
This article describes the features improvements and the fixes that are included in this update.
New and updated features
Voice of the Customer app
The Voice of the Customer app provides a new experience in survey designing as well as theme designing. The new survey designer provides a simple and intuitive experience for survey designers to add, remove, and modify survey pages, sections, questions, and answers. When you install Voice of the Customer version 9.0.1162 and higher, the Voice of the Customer app, built on the Unified Interface framework, is created out-of-the-box.
Click here to access the Voice of the Customer official documentation.
In addition to the above-mentioned features, this update resolves the following issues:
- The survey minimum and maximum values revert to their default values on saving the question.
- Invitation Link Text field gives HTML Validation Error when you provide input like <<<Hello>>>.
- The mandatory date question response validation fails for locales with dd/mm/yy date format in Google Chrome.
- Multiple survey responses are created when you open a survey link in different tabs or browsers and submit.
- Rotation of headers in Single rating in columns and Multiple ratings in columns questions do not work.
- In French locale, a few emoticons are not displayed while previewing the Smilies rating question.
- You were unable to preview or publish a survey if “>>>” or “<<<” characters are in the Invitation Link Text field.
We hope that your business will be more productive with the new Voice of the Customer solution. Try the new version of Voice of the Customer and provide your feedback.
– Sanjay Kasat