It’s almost here, the first-ever Microsoft Business Applications Summit, coming to Seattle July 22 – 24. Don’t miss out! Register today for two info-packed days of amazing sessions, networking opportunities and expert meet-ups.
- This is the place for all things Dynamics 365, Power BI, Excel, PowerApps and Microsoft Flow – connect with peers, collaborate with your community and pack in as much learning as possible.
- 13 pre-days and 140+ sessions – including 50+ hands-on workshops – across product lines and specialties. There’s something for everyone, so check out the session catalog.
- Connect with more than 300 experts – share strategies and learn best practices.
- 35+ hours of networking with business evangelists, power users, solution architects, and partners.
- Keynotes from analytics aficionado Malcolm Gladwell and Microsoft executives James Phillips and Alysa Taylor.
Here are a few sessions you won’t want to miss
- Build great analytics with Microsoft Power BI and Entity store for Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Learn how to build high volume, near real-time analytics.
- Delivering Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Talent – Core HR capabilities and best practices
Explore recent updates and the roadmap for Core HR – our tools for HR professionals – and learn best practices directly from the experts who built it.
- How to get the best support for Microsoft PowerApps, Flow and Dynamics 365
Explore troubleshooting best practices and techniques to help you identify, triage and fix issues faster than ever before.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 for customer service: Changing the game with bots and AI
Learn how to revolutionize customer and agent experiences with bots and AI.
- Sales automation and productivity with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales and Microsoft apps
By 2020, customer experience will overtake price and product as the key brand differentiator – learn about Microsoft’s better together integrations with the Microsoft ecosystem and what’s coming on the roadmap.
Get all these sessions and more at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Check out our full session catalog and start outlining your best conference experience with our recently launched schedule builder. Browse all sessions and workshops, or search using custom tags, then add what looks interesting to your schedule. We hope to see you there!
[msce_cta layout=”image_center” align=”center” linktype=”blue” linkurl=”https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/businessapplicationssummit?wt.mc_id=AID697939_owned_Blog_Copy” linktext=”Register Today” ][/msce_cta]
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!