The next update to Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement on-premises apps is coming in October, bringing a brand-new user experience among a host of new and updated capabilities.
The Unified Interface is a new metadata driven client interface that provides consistent experiences across all applications, devices, and form factors. Whether you are on a browser, tablet, or phone, you will be able to consume similar experiences, including:
- Similar form experiences to update and view your records
- Interactive dashboards across all devices to view your information and drill into it
- Reference Panel now available to be used with all entities supported in Unified Interface
- Support for right-to-left (RTL) languages
- Accessibility improvements across all experiences on Unified Interface
The complete list of features is available here. We will provide more detail about the preview program through Insider portal soon.
The new update—Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps, Version 9.0.2, On-premises update—will release in October 2018. Customers currently in “December 2016 Update for Dynamics 365” (Microsoft Dynamics 365 version 8.2) can update to this version once it is available.