Watch the Microsoft Ignite Business Applications keynote live
Even if you can’t attend Microsoft Ignite in person, you don’t need to miss out. We’re bringing the Microsoft Ignite experience to your desktop!
Join us live from Orlando on Monday, September 24 at 11:00 AM EST as we live stream the Business Applications Ignite keynote featuring James Phillips, Corporate Vice President, Engineering and Alysa Taylor, Corporate Vice President, Business Applications and Industry.
A few highlights to expect from the keynote:
- Get a first-hand look at the latest Dynamics 365 and Power platform demos
- See what’s new in the Business Applications October ’18 release
- Learn about new Dynamics 365 AI applications, and our mixed reality business applications: Dynamics 365 Remote Assist and Dynamics 365 Layout (announced earlier this week)
- Hear stories from guests across industries who are achieving results with Dynamics 365
Save the date (opens Outlook Calendar reminder) and tune in live on Monday.
Ignite and October ‘18 Release content, all in one place
We’re rounding up content from Microsoft Ignite and the October ‘18 Release update in one place—bookmark this page and check back during and after the show for updates, including:
- Live and on-demand keynote and access to Dynamics 365 and Power platform General Sessions from Microsoft Ignite
- Updated Fall Release notes
- Blogs which will contain Release news
- Dynamics 365 and Power platform video demos, and more!
Also, be sure to follow Microsoft Ignite on the Ignite blog, Facebook and Twitter to stay up to date and connected with the community.
Enjoy the show!