Businesses need actionable insights based on what consumers are saying, seeking and feeling about their brands and products to stay ahead of market trends.
We are excited to announce Dynamics 365 AI for Market Insights is available in public preview in the United States for businesses looking to incorporate both social and web insights about their brands, customers and competitors using artificial intelligence and unique signals from Microsoft’s proprietary assets.
AI for Market Insights can enable social media managers, marketing managers, or any interested professional to uniquely understand their market, including key trends and competitive insights. This application can help such business professionals get consumer sentiment, purchase intent, search trends, demographics insights, relevant news stories and product feedback. This helps businesses know their customers better, build their brand and gain a competitive market advantage.
With Dynamics 365 AI for Market Insights, your business can:
- Easily identify emerging trends in the market and where to direct efforts through Bing search insights, customizable alerts, and notifications.
- Effortlessly assess social interest and sentiment for your brands and competitors using adaptive, machine learned sentiment and intent analysis features.
- Proactively engage with top influencers in your industry to enhance your brand reputation through social insights.
- Analyze consumer insights on products, issues, and campaigns with intention analysis.
- Know the right audience and their interests in your product with predictive demographic insights from Bing keyword searches.
- Quickly set up search topics of your interest and also gain historical insights with just a few clicks
We encourage you to try the free public preview for Dynamics 365 AI for Market Insights to gain deeper insights into your market. Additional information about regional availability and how to access the preview is available here. Technical details for those interested in learning more are available on our help documentation.