Today’s buyers are more informed and have higher expectations than ever before. To deliver to these expectations, sales organizations need to adapt, going beyond simple sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals.
To empower sellers and sales managers to focus on the best opportunities and move relationships forward, we are excited to announce that Dynamics 365 AI for Sales is now generally available.
AI for Sales builds on the intelligent capabilities already incorporated in our core Dynamics 365 for Sales application, bringing data from Dynamics 365, Office 365, and LinkedIn together to put additional insights into the hands of field sellers, inside sales reps, and sales managers.
AI for Sales helps sales teams:
- Focus on the right deals: Helps sellers find and prioritize leads and opportunities with the highest likelihood to buy based on a broader set of signals.
- Connect with prospects: Shows sellers the colleagues who are already interacting with a prospect and can provide an effective introduction based on Office 365 activities.
- Keep track of relationships: Helps sellers focus on high priority customers using signals from Dynamics 365, LinkedIn, and Office 365 data that reveal relationship health and risks.
- Personalize engagement: Empowers sellers to deliver personalized and relevant interactions based on embedded insights that recommend talking points and next actions to take with the customer.
- Automate sales execution: Increases seller productivity with contextual prompts that suggest new records to create, such as contacts and activities, based on intelligence gleaned from notes entered by sellers.
- Lead proactively: Enables sales managers to understand sales performance with interactive reports on KPIs, pipeline, and deals, and gives them the resources to coach effectively based on seller engagement and productivity metrics.
- Coach effectively: Generates intelligence from sales call records to derive conversation insights, benchmark against conversational KPIs, and increase rep output.
Interested in seeing how AI for Sales can help you build relationships and increase revenue? Visit our website to learn more about the capabilities for sellers, embedded in Dynamics 365 for Sales and available for Dynamics 365 organizations in the US, or try the free public preview of our experience for sales managers. Additional details about the public preview capabilities are available in the Dynamics 365 Community.