We are pleased to announce that Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is now available for public preview! The newest addition to the portfolio of Dynamics 365 AI offerings, Dynamics 365 Customer Insights enables every organization to unify disparate data, whether it’s from transactional, observational, or behavioral sources, to gain a single view of customers and derive insights that drive key business processes.
Organizations that are looking to advance their customer relationships must move fast to become customer data-driven enterprises. They need to reimagine the way they use data and insights to enhance the customer experience. We want to make it easy for every business – and every business function – to transform how they drive personalized engagement with their customers.
Overview of Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
[msce_cta layout=”image_center” align=”center” linktype=”blue” imageurl=”https://cloudblogs.microsoft.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2019/02/Dynamics-157-1024×577.png” linkurl=”https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yayYM7cc3LU&feature=youtu.be” linktext=”Watch Dynamics 365 Customer Insights video” ][/msce_cta]
With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, organizations can:
- Eliminate data silos and unify customer data
- Connect and unify data with ease, bringing in transactional, observational, and behavioral data from data sources by leveraging prebuilt connectors
- Transform customer data intelligently to build a unified customer profile conforming to the Common Data Model
- Enrich customer profiles with audience intelligence contained within the Microsoft Graph
- Build richer customer profiles by incorporating aggregated audience intelligence contained within the Microsoft Graph
- Enable powerful AI and insights
- Leverage the data gravity around customer entity for AI, insights, and KPIs atop the single view of the customer
- Accelerate the process through quick start AI and machine learning templates or custom algorithms using Azure Machine Learning
- Power business processes and personalize customer experiences
- Empower marketing, sales, and service professionals to drive personalized engagement across channels. Leverage out-of-the-box, contextual customer insights and tailored customer profile cards that are infused in the everyday business applications
- Leverage rich API’s and the Microsoft Power Platform to enable and extend line-of-business experiences. This includes the ability to gain deeper customer insights with Microsoft Power BI, build custom apps with Microsoft Power Apps and trigger workflows based on customer actions and signals using Microsoft Flow
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights is a major milestone in our effort to enable organizations to centralize key customer data and infuse AI-driven insights into business processes.
Read more about instructions on how to be part of our public preview and engage with us on the Dynamics 365 Customer Insights community. We look forward to your feedback and input!
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!