Get ready to flex your business application skills and pick up some new ones at the Microsoft Business Applications Summit. Coming to Atlanta, Georgia June 10 – 11, 2019, this is the place to dive deep with the tools you use every day, get a sneak peek at what’s new and next, and connect with our amazing community. Registration is open – secure your spot today!
We’re gearing up for an incredible event this year, with over 150 total-immersion sessions and workshops (plus 16 pre-day sessions!) filled with demos, tips, and hacks that will help you unlock what’s next for your business. Learn how to help your team do their best work by using Dynamics 365’s modular, multi-channel applications that work seamlessly with your existing systems. Discover new capabilities and expand your know-how with the features you already use at demo-rich sessions led by experts in the field.
Session catalog preview
The first look at the session catalog is live! And this is just the beginning. We’ll be rolling out the full lineup of sessions over the next month, but we couldn’t wait to share. Check out the sample sessions below including three Dynamics 365-focused pre-days and get ready for an amazing conference.
Learn best practices for maximizing Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Sales. We’ll cover AI capabilities, Microsoft Teams integration, and how you can use LinkedIn Sales Navigator to become your sales team’s go-to applications expert.
Are you looking to increase demand and close more deals? In this session, we’ll review the new and improved capabilities and pricing offers that can help you align sales and marketing and cultivate more sales-ready leads than ever before.
Learn how current and upcoming features will help you meet your business needs today and in the future. From streamlining periodic processes, to reviewing usability features, to covering the product roadmap, we’ll give you the tools you need to plan what’s next for your organization.
Be the AI expert in sales and marketing for your company and democratize AI for your end-users. We’ll cover basic capabilities setup across applications, plus the data requirements necessary to drive AI impact.
Expand your ERP implementation expertise in this workshop and learn how to execute core critical retail processes with Dynamics 365 for Retail.
Pick up best practices for managing implementation and deployment, plus tool-specific tips for managing business processes, data, code, and environments in this deep-dive working session.
5 more reasons you can’t miss this conference
- Power better decisions with better data. Learn how to get the most from your favorite tools: Dynamics 365, Power BI, Excel, Mixed Reality, PowerApps, and Microsoft Flow. Build new skills, get tips and tricks, and check out the latest trends and product roadmaps.
- Plan your perfect learning path. Get hands-on with 16 pre-day workshops and over 150 demo-rich sessions led by industry experts.
- Ask your toughest questions and get answers at the source. Get one-on-one time with engineers and product experts.
- Collaborate with our vibrant community. This is the premier conference for power users, analysts, developers, solution architects, and more. Build your network, share ideas and strategies, and pick up best practices.
- See the future of business applications before anyone else. From keynotes with visionary leaders to a multi-stream viewing lounge, you’ll get an exclusive look at the latest technologies.
Better data, stronger solutions, bigger transformation – don’t miss it! Hope to see you there!