This Thursday we are debuting the next wave of new and updated capabilities coming to Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform over the next six months. Register today for the free digital Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event on October 1, 2020 at 9:00 AM Pacific Time.
James Phillips, President of the Business Applications Group, and Microsoft experts will walk you through highlights from the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2020 release wave 2. With updates, insights, and demonstrations from Dynamics 365 and Power Platform experts, you’ll learn how to best leverage these innovations to strengthen resiliency across your organization.
- 9:00 AM Pacific Time: keynote with James Phillips, President, Microsoft Business Applications Group
- 10:30 AM Pacific Time: live Q&A with Microsoft experts
New opportunities to innovate and grow
We recognize that every business today is in uncharted waters, facing a unique set of challenges. Release wave 2 updates for Dynamics 365 are designed to help you reimagine processes and operations to adapt to change, deliver value and profitability faster, and empower a culture that can adapt, innovate, and grow with boundless agility.
At the launch event, you will be able to participate in a live Q&A and hear customers share how they use Microsoft business applications to drive success. You’ll also hear from the executives and engineers behind the technology as they discuss how the latest innovations will help your business:
- Choose the right path to strengthen resiliency across the organization with business applications that work together seamlessly.
- Unify relationships, processes, and data with connected cloud and comprehensive business applications from Microsoft.
- Gain end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster with connected data, business analytics, and guidance.
- Thrive as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
- Give your organization the tools to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely.
Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them.
Catch up on the 2020 release wave 2
Review the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform release plans for specific details for each update and additional resources, as well as Dynamics 365 and Power Platform updates announced last week:
- Read about how to enhance visibility and scale operations without interruptions for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management.
- Learn about how a new voice channel streamlines omnichannel customer experiences for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Customer Service.
- Read additional details on how to optimize project-centric businesses with the general availability of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Project Operations.
- Check out Microsoft Power Automate’s new desktop RPA solution and expanded robotic process automation capabilities.
- Learn about a host of new Microsoft Power BI updates that are helping drive a data culture in a world of remote everything.
- Discover five new ways to boost productivity with enhanced Microsoft Teams and Power Platform integrations.
We look forward to sharing the latest innovations. Come join us. Together, we’ll reimagine tomorrow.