Join us on April 6, 2021 for the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event, a digital event streaming live from 9:00 – 10:30 AM Pacific Time (UTC–7). This is your opportunity to learn about new innovations coming to Microsoft Power Platform and Microsoft Dynamics 365 over the next six months.
James Phillips, President, Microsoft Digital Transformation Platform, will share stories from customers about how they use Microsoft Business Applications to drive success. You’ll also hear from other executives behind the technology as they discuss the new 2021 release wave 1 features and capabilities coming to Dynamics 365 and Power Platform and how they will help you:
- Bring a new level of innovation and agility to your organization with modular applications that all work together.
- Unify relationships, processes, and data with connected, comprehensive, cloud Business Applications across your organization.
- Gain end-to-end visibility while enabling your teams to achieve greater outcomes faster.
- Thrive as your business changes by extending existing applications and building new solutions.
- Give your organization the tools it needs to provide a safer workplace while maintaining productivity as teams work remotely.
And that’s just the start. During the event, participate in a live Q&A chat to get answers to questions and learn more. Register today to ensure you don’t miss a single update, insight, or in-depth product demonstration from the experts behind them.
Come join us. And experience tomorrow’s innovations for your business—today. Register now.
Catch up on news, demos, and learning sessions from Microsoft Ignite
For a complete list of new capabilities, please review the Dynamics 365 and Power Platform 2021 release wave 1 plans, as well as overviews of updates announced at Microsoft Ignite in early March, including:
- Dynamics 365:
- The introduction of Dynamics 365 Intelligent Order Management, a new application that can help accelerate omnichannel transformation across order and fulfillment.
- New ways to extend collaboration across teams and departments with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Teams.
- The debut of real-time customer journey orchestration to elevate personalized customer experiences.
- Power Platform:
- The ability to automate desktop tasks in Windows 10 with Microsoft Power Automate Desktop, available for all Windows 10 users at no cost.
- Microsoft Power Fx, a low-code, open-source programming language across the Power Platform.
- New and enhanced governance, security, and administration capabilities to enable IT professionals to safely manage and scale the growth of low-code solutions within the organization.
- Power BI Premium Per User, which will be generally available on April 2nd for $20 per user, per month, and the introduction of a new Autoscale option with pay-as-you-go, and improved utilization metrics.
- New AI capabilities in Power Virtual Agents enable bots to automatically learn and improve over time.
You can also watch dozens of learning sessions from Ignite on-demand, a great way to learn about the very latest technology for every part of your business.
Tomorrow’s innovations for your business
Register today and join us for the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event. Transform data from every source to give you holistic guidance and improve decision making.