We’re thrilled to invite you to the first-ever Microsoft Customer Success Day, a free virtual conference for Microsoft Dynamics 365 and Power Platform users on March 16, 2023. This event is open to all community members, customers, partners, and enthusiasts, globally. Microsoft is committed to supporting your success, regardless of your company’s size, industry, or location.
Microsoft Customer Success Day will include more than 20 sessions and panels across four tracks: implementation, adoption, optimization, and migration. In addition, we will have keynotes from thought leaders, and a lively discussion panel on women in technology. All the content is designed to support you in building your own success journey, driving user adoption, and realizing business value for your organization.
This year’s event will take place back-to-back with the annual DynamicsCon Virtual event—hosted by Dynamics User Group—which takes place on March 15. Best of all, your registration provides access to both events.
Learn more below and register today for updates leading up to the event—we look forward to connecting with you!
What: Microsoft Customer Success Day
When: March 16, 2023
Who should attend: Anyone who wants to achieve more with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. You’ll join thousands of users, enthusiasts, MVPs, experts, and beginners gathered virtually to achieve greater success and business value with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
What to expect: This learning-packed day features more than 20 sessions and panels presented by more than 30 Microsoft team members, Microsoft MVPs, and community experts, including:
– Keynotes from thought leaders at Microsoft who will provide insight into the future of Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
– Specialized sessions across four tracks, each designed to deliver skills and best practices that can be applied right away.
- Implementation: The foundation to driving business outcomes is a well-architected, well-built solution. Sessions on this track will include tips and tricks for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Sales programs, building apps fast through Microsoft Power Apps, while maintaining control of your environment, and developing a compelling business value story.
- Adoption: The best built solution will not drive business outcomes if people don’t use the tool. This track will help you build your own customer success power team with customers describing how they have succeeded post implementation. We’ll discuss change management strategies, partner selection, and even how to use AI to drive success.
- Optimization: Once your solution is built and adopted, it’s time to expand your solution to drive even more impact. We’ll discuss ways to do this using the software you already own, with sessions on sales and marketing alignment, customer experience and Microsoft Viva Sales.
- Migration: For customers still using our on-premises solutions, we’ll discuss the journey to the cloud. We’ll walk through real-world customer programs and highlight what makes a successful migration with sessions like, “Optimize Your Migration to Business Central.”
– Live question and answer panels, as well as “ask the expert” breakout sessions—your opportunity to connect directly with experts at Microsoft.
Microsoft Customer Success Day, March 16
- Opening keynote: Toby Bowers, General Manager of Product Marketing, Business Applications Go-To-Market, will kick off the conference with a welcome keynote.
- Featured keynotes: Charles Lamanna, Microsoft Corporate Vice President, Business Applications and Platform, and Emily He, Corporate Vice President, Business Applications Marketing, will deliver featured keynotes. Don’t miss this firsthand look at digital innovations shaping the future of business, across industries and roles and best practices to build a resilient, digital-first business. You’ll learn how to amplify business value across Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform, as well as explore AI, automation, and low-code tools that are helping organizations streamline business processes, enhance collaboration, and improve customer and employee experiences.
- Track-specific keynote sessions: Keynotes from Microsoft leaders, including Swamy Narayana, General Manager of Dynamics 365 FastTrack Program; Monica Flaherty, Senior Director of Customer Success Marketing, Business Applications Go-To-Market; and Jason Kim, General Manager of Dynamics 365 FastTrack Program.
- Individual event sessions: Sessions that will focus on Microsoft best practices and methodologies, hosted by thought leaders from Microsoft’s engineering and customer success teams. Session speakers include Steve Green, Director of Business Programs, and David Bailey, Director of Value Realization (Business Applications).
- And more! Additional speakers and panelists, including Microsoft partners and customers, will be announced over the next weeks. View the full agenda for the latest lineup.
A focus on customer success
Microsoft is leading a new era of business productivity with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform. Through the Microsoft Cloud, we’re creating opportunities for businesses to accelerate innovation and do more with less. We’re empowering people to achieve more, from business users to IT pros, and from citizen developers to pro developers. To achieve the promise of innovation and business value, we need to focus on what happens after you buy the software.
With Microsoft Customer Success Day, we aim to provide a differentiated experience from traditional product-focused technology conferences. While our products and technologies are amazing, in this event, we shift focus to business value realization. Based on your feedback, we know that our customers are seeking more assistance in areas including change management, adoption, best practices, training, and implementation services. Microsoft Customer Success Day will address these topics in ways that empower customers to drive their own success and productivity with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.
Microsoft Customer Success Day
Learn how to achieve more with Dynamics 365 and Microsoft Power Platform.