Applies to Universal Resource Scheduling solution (version 2.2.x), Field Service application (version 7.2.x), Project Service Automation application (version 2.2.x) On Dynamics 365 version 9.0.x)
A few days ago, we put out our release notes on Universal Resource Scheduling December Update 1, but for those of you who rely on the CRM Blog for updates, I wanted to make sure the updated content on the docs site flows through the blogosphere as well.
We are excited to announce the newest updates released in December 2017. Ranging from improvements to screen layout, all the way to more powerful search queries for resource scheduling, and more. You asked; we listened.
Here’s a quick overview of what’s included:
- Increased threshold allows for search of more resources at once
- More screen real estate and better screen layout
- Ability to drag-and-drop across resource summary cells to book
- Schedule board detail panel now available with the pop-out schedule board
- Improved zoom on the schedule board
- New sort option by total available time
- Ability to include schedule board date ranges in custom queries
We hope you enjoy these enhancements as they are driven by you, our customers and partners!
Sr. Program Manager, Dynamics 365 Engineering.