We are excited to announce the new version, 9.0.1113.10, of Voice of the Customer for Dynamics 365. This version of Voice of the Customer is compatible with Dynamics 365 version 8.2 and later.
This article describes the features improvements and the fixes that are included in this update.
New and updated features
Design interactive surveys by using answer tag
You can now personalize a question based on the answer to the previous question by using an answer tag. The answer tag stores the response in a tag that can be replaced in subsequent questions and answers in the survey at run time. For more details, click here.
Validate Voice of the Customer solution and survey
You can now validate the status for your Voice of the Customer solution. Validation allows you to check whether:
- Voice of the Customer configuration and provisioning is in proper state.
- Survey lifecycle is working properly for the organization.
- Survey responses are being received properly.
You can also validate a survey for any issues in its configuration.
Send multiple surveys by using single email
You can now add multiple survey snippets to an email and send them to your respondents. This means, you now can send multiple surveys by using a single email.
Updates to survey import and clone functionalities
Following updates are made to the survey import and clone functionalities:
- The Find and replace text section is removed from the survey import page.
- The translation file is now cloned along with all the translation strings.
Robust survey translation
The translation file is now validated for missing string translations and incorrect HTML format. You can also translate the invitation link text to a different locale to personalize it as per the respondent’s locale.
Implement General Data Protection Regulation in Voice of the Customer
With GDPR being implemented, customers can contact you with view, export, update, and delete requests of their data stored in Dynamics 365. You must take appropriate actions based on the customer’s request. For more details, click here.
Click here to access the Voice of the Customer official documentation.
In addition to the above-mentioned features, this update resolves the following issues:
- Footer URLs are opened in the same tab as survey.
- Unable to enter negative value as the answer to the numerical response question.
- All answer options of a mandatory question are highlighted if an option is not selected by the respondent.
- The Response column under the Question Responses section in a survey response allows only 100 characters.
We hope that your business will be more productive with the new Voice of the Customer solution. Try the new version of Voice of the Customer and provide your feedback.
– Sanjay Kasat