Applies to: Field Service for Dynamics 365, Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365, and Universal Resource Scheduling (URS) solution on Dynamics 365 9.0.x
We’re pleased to announce the latest update to the Field Service and Project Service Automation applications for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.0.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution
Field Service enhancements (v184.108.40.206)
- Fixed: Numerous issues and improvements to the solution upgrade process.
- Fixed: Permissions privilege validation prior to Address suggestion window pop-up.
- Fixed: Form Logic for Work Order Sub-Status look-up field does not validate if the field exists on the form.
- Fixed: Bing map control on work order form shows unwanted text.
- Fixed: Mark as complete for Work Order Service Task from grid fails in background.
- Fixed: Update sharing logic not to use ExecuteMultiple.
- Fixed: Opportunity Product Price Per Unit is not respected in Work Order Product/Service after converting from Opportunity to Work Order.
Project Service Automation (v220.127.116.11) Enhancements
- Fixed: WBs start and end dates shows wrong values on refresh because of incorrect parsing of DST rules
- Fixed: Duration is not respected for manual tasks after refreshing when auto-scheduling
- Fixed: 502 Timeout Exception on MS Project publish to existing project after deleting high number of tasks
- Fixed: Restrict invalid state transitions of Booking Status on Project Bookings
- Fixed: WBS: Selecting a date actually selects the previous one
- Fixed: Schedule variance on labor tracking view does not reset to 0 when using a journal to “back out” actuals on task
- Fixed: Error assigning an account when the quote is closed
- Fixed: Error on Invoice Creation: “The value of ‘invoicestatecode‘ on record of type ‘invoicedetail‘ is outside the valid range”.
- Fixed: In time entries grid view/new dialog, projects in the projects dropdown should appear sorted by name
- Fixed: Unable to add existing or write in opportunity product line item in opportunity form.
- Fixed: When Project Quotes are created in a currency different from org currency, QuoteLineDetails for cost amount of Product lines are created in wrong currency.
- Fixed: Performance improvements in deleting project, project team member, and close of project
- Fixed: Approval of expense entry without project fails with error
- Fixed: Time format is incorrect in Time Entries Calendar and Grid pages
- Fixed: Error while trying to cancel a resource booking due to double delete of assignments
- Fixed: Expense entries on the calendar control are shifting +1 day in >+12 time zones
- Fixed: Unable to create time entry when user language is set to polish
Universal Resource Scheduling Enhancements
NOTE: Improvements and bug fixes for Universal Resource Scheduling apply to Field Service and Project Service Automation, as well as to other schedulable entities in the Sales or Service applications.
- Performance Improvement: Bulk booking status changes made by Project Service now happen in bulk
- Fixed: Schedule Board updates time zone immediately when user changes time zone
- Fixed: Set calendar button on resource now loads proper calendar template name for all languages
- Fixed: Daylight savings time transition issue for specific geographies and machine setup
- Fixed: Intermittent “Object Reference” error when using Schedule Assistant
- Fixed: Filter width is now properly bound to width of panel when expanding panel while viewing map and toggling back to filter panel
- Fixed: Incorrect start time being set in booking panel when using book by estimated arrival time feature and using Schedule Assistant hourly grid view
- Fixed: Set Role function on resource entity intermittent error
- Fixed: Custom date fields added to the Schedule Assistant panel now show properly
- Fixed: Schedule Board no longer scrolls back to the beginning of the board when searching for availability
- Fixed: Extending a multiday booking no longer duplicates data on the last day when using distribute evenly distribution method
For more information:
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 6
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 5
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 4
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 3
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 2
- Release Notes for Field Service and Project Service Automation Update 1
- What’s new in Dynamics 365 for Field Service and Project Service Automation
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service – User’s Guide
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation – User’s Guide
Dynamics 365, Field & Project Service Team