Applies to Universal Resource Scheduling solution (version 2.4.7.xx), Field Service application (version 7.5.5.xx), Project Service Automation application (version 2.4.8.xx) On Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.x (web client)
We’re pleased to announce the latest update to Universal Resource Scheduling, powering the Field Service and Project Service Automation applications for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions pages to install the update. For details, refer How to update a preferred solution.
- Fixed: Schedule board map view showing more requirements than should be shown.
- Fixed: In certain edge cases, when many bookings are scheduled in a very short time period, bookings could get duplicated.
- Fixed: Print/E-mail schedule board option.
- Fixed: In certain specific time–zone scenarios, on the multiday schedule boards, cells are no longer misaligned.
- Fixed: Issues searching for resources on schedule board when there is an apostrophe in the resource name.
Principal PM Manager, Dynamics 365 Engineering