Applies to: Field Service version 188.8.131.52 on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement version 9.x
Visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to how to install or update a preferred solution.
Please visit Field Service Docs for all Field Service updates and related content.
Field Service enhancements (v184.108.40.206)
- Fixed: Work Order Incident cannot be created if the Incident Type contains Characteristics that already exist as a Requirement Characteristic on the related Work Order’s Requirement.
- Fixed: Saving a new account with address information while auto-geocode is set to false requires two clicks.
- Fixed: In booking journal form, the duration field does not show the correct value from the server.
- Fixed: Logic to populate data is happening before the fields have been rendered in the CopyAgreementDialog.
- Fixed: Unnecessary update of the amount fields when updating a Work Order Service record.
- Fixed: Verification of the status of Agreement Booking Date workflow is not done in one single query for the Agreement Booking Setup entity.
- Fixed: Dispatcher role does not have required privilege to edit agreement booking setup owned by another user.
- Fixed: Unnecessary update of the amount fields on deactivate/delete of Work Order Product.
- Fixed: While calling geocode on the save of a record, check if the address related fields are present on the form.
Field Service Mobile enhancements (v11.2)
- Background location sharing
- Oauth/Multi-factor Authentication
- Support for logging in with users who have AAD guest accounts via Oauth
- Navigation drop-down for tab navigation for the new form UI on Windows and Android/iOS tablet form factors
Jason Cohen & Eamon O’Brien
Dynamics 365 Engineering