Applies to: Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution.
Project Service Automation (V18.104.22.168)
- Allow a project approver to cancel or unapprove a previously approved time entry.
- Allow resource who has entered a time a way to request the recall of a previously approved time entry.
- Provide visual cues for project resource to understand working vs non-working days when entering time.
- Fixed: It is possible to post same Invoice multiple times which results in multiple Billed Sales and Unbilled Sales reversals for the same InvoiceLineDetail.
- Fixed: Using the Extend Bookings action in the Reconciliation view does not book to the assignment pattern established at the day level.
- Fixed: Projects and tasks were not able to be deleted if they were related to a Quote Line Detail or Contract Line Detail based upon relationship type.
- Fixed: Project Calendar Initialization is incorrect on the client side when in Certain Time zones.
- Fixed: Task default effort on ghost row does not default effort correctly.
- Fixed: PSA customers unable to upgrade PSA after a failed Field Service upgrade attempt.
- Fixed: Data upgrade script for Expenses was created with incorrect DB Version.
- Fixed: For customers upgrading from Version 2.X to 3.X, users are unable to see requirements on the schedule board.
- Fixed: Lack of Billing Status on Sales Order Contract Lines preventing Invoice Line Deletion.
- Fixed: Quotes Subgrid on Opportunity form not refreshing after clicking “Close all Quotes”.
- Fixed: Exception in RetrievePagedEntities(string fetchXML): Paging cookie is required when trying to retrieve a set of records on any high pages.
- Submitting Expense entry with an FLS field fails for a user with no update access to the field.
- Fixed: Customer unable to add receipts in when using IE 11.
- Fixed: On the WBS ghost row, create task through effort or start-date field is not defaulting the correct start date.
- Fixed: Versions of SolutionUpgradeInfrastructure work only with “forced update”, not with “delete & promote” due to issues with relationships with DatabaseVersion.
-Project Service Automation Team