Applies to Universal Resource Scheduling solution (version 2.4.8.xx), Field Service application (version 7.5.6.xx), Project Service Automation application (version 2.4.9.xx) On Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.x (web client)
We’re pleased to announce the latest update to Universal Resource Scheduling, powering the Field Service and Project Service Automation applications for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions pages to install the update. For details, refer to how to update a preferred solution.
- Fixed: Issue moving bookings for the first resource in the vertical hourly view
- Fixed: Multiple issues preventing upgrade
- Fixed: Substitute resource issues on daily schedule board
- Fixed: Extending bookings in daily board no longer creates gaps
- Fixed: Decreasing a multiday booking no longer throws an error
- Fixed: Issues with book button appearing in USD
- Enhancement: Schedule board pop up form to edit bookings are fully converted to the panel experience
– Dan Gittler
Principal PM Manager, Dynamics 365 Engineering
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!