Applies to Voice of the Customer version 9.0.1438.3/9.0.1438.4
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Voice of the Customer solution for Dynamics 365. This release includes bug fixes.
- Voice of the Customer version 9.0.1438.4 is compatible with Dynamics 365 version 9.0 and above.
- Voice of the Customer version 9.0.1438.3 is compatible with Dynamics 365 version 8.2.
This update resolves the following issues:
- Respondent name is not populated in survey response due to a plugin error.
- In the Hebrew language, the Download Log File button and tooltips for a few icons are displayed in English.
- In the Arabic language, tooltip for the Long Answer type question in survey designer, tooltips for the response text area in survey designer, the Download Log File button, and a few commands in the command bar are displayed in English.
- Voice of the Customer configuration validation fails at the organization URL validation step even though URL is correct.
- File is not deleted from a survey response if the file name has special characters.
- Default text in the drop-down question is not translated.
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!