Applies to: Field Service version 18.104.22.1685 on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement version 9.x
Visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to how to install or update a preferred solution.
Please visit Field Service Docs for all Field Service updates and related content.
Field Service enhancements (v22.214.171.1245)
- Enabled ability to define work location at the Agreement Booking Setup and Quote Booking Setup level, ensuring that work orders generated from Agreements can be defined to occur On Site, at a Facility, or Location Agnostic.
- Improved time control used on the Work Order, Requirement, Agreement, and Field Service Settings that allows users to enter a specific time-only value.
- Fixed: HasUserPrivilege and HasTeamPrivilege should always execute using SYSTEM user context.
- Fixed: Case’s Convert to Workorder ribbon button is not visible in UCI client.
- Fixed: Multiple update events to Work Order though totals are unchanged.
- Fixed: Script Error on Work Order form when the Incident Type is removed from the form.
Connected Field Service enhancements
- On incoming IoT Alerts, if the alert doesn’t have an existing associated IoTDevice, a new IoTDevice will be created based on the Device ID attribute on the alert or the deviceid payload in the Alert Data. This ensures that most IoTAlerts are mapped to an IoTDevice.
- In the Active IoT Alerts view, parent alerts show a visual indicator in the first column, so that parent alerts can now be easily distinguished from associated child alerts.
- Fixed: Welcome dialog in the Connected Field Services dashboard points to incorrect URL for the deployment app displaying a blank page.
Jason Cohen, Eamon O’Brien, & Girish Raja
Dynamics 365 Engineering