Applies to: Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution.
Project Service Automation (V22.214.171.124)
- Re-introduced support Microsoft Project Desktop add-in for versions 3.4 and above. Link to add-in, https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=57956.
- Fixed: All Project Invoice views did not include the created date time of the Invoice
- Fixed: Contract Confirmation does not inform the user of any associated transactional impacts to actuals
- Fixed: Tool tip text of “Ready to invoice” and “Not ready to invoice” are reversed
- Fixed: Message to be shown when create invoice fails because there are no transactions available should be more explicit
- Fixed: ‘Null reference exception’ when updating quantity on Quote Line Detail\Contract Line Detail
- Fixed: ‘Ready To Invoice’ Actuals are not revaluated during revaluation on project contract confirmation.
- Fixed: Unable to create task in WBS with end date field on ghost row
- Fixed: Unexpected result when doing upgrade “manually” related to mismatch in db version and app version
- Fixed: Expense category defaulting is overwriting saved values on load/refresh of expense form
- Fixed: Unable to “Recalculate” invoices when there are Product Lines
- Fixed: Duplicated error message when submitting expenses
- Fixed: Remove space from the name of subgrid – “Expense Estimate”
- Fixed: Import split action button on time entry grid not displaying options for import
-Project Service Automation Team
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!