Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service is an exciting new offering that empowers customer support teams to create powerful bots using a guided, no-code graphical interface—without the need for data scientists or developers.
Virtual Agent for Customer Service is built on the Microsoft Bot Framework and addresses many of the major issues with bot building in the industry today. It eliminates the gap between subject matter experts and the development teams building the bots, and the long latency between customer support teams recognizing an issue and updating a bot to address the issue. It removes the complexity of exposing teams to the nuances of conversational AI and the need to write complex code. And, it minimizes the IT effort required to deploy and maintain a custom conversational solution.
Using Virtual Agent for Customer Service, you can:
- Empower customer service teams by allowing them to easily build bots themselves, without having to go through intermediaries, or requiring coding or AI expertise.
- Reduce costs by easily automating common support inquiries and freeing human agent time to deal with more complex issues.
- Improve customer satisfaction by allowing customers to self-help and resolve issues quickly 24/7 using rich, personalized bot conversations.
- Get started in seconds. Virtual Agent for Customer Service is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) offering. It allows you to easily sign up, create your bot and embed it into your website with just a few clicks. There’s no infrastructure to maintain or complex systems to deploy.
- Empower your subject matter experts. Using Virtual Agent for Customer Service, your customer service teams are in the driver’s seat. Your SMEs can create bots quickly and easily using an intuitive, code-free graphical interface, eliminating the need for AI expertise or teams of developers. If your customer service agents realize something has changed – e.g a product has launched and they’re getting calls about an issue – they can easily log into the system, change the bot’s answers themselves and have their changes go live in minutes.
- Enable rich, natural conversations. Microsoft’s powerful conversational AI capabilities enable your end users to have rich multi-turn conversations which quickly guide them to the right solution. And, unlike most products on the market, there’s no need to re-train AI models. Simply provide a few short examples of the topic you want the bot to handle, build the conversation using our graphical editor and your bot is ready to handle customer requests about it. You can even try out your changes in real-time in the test pane!
- Enable bots to take action. Bots that can chat with your users are great, but bots that can act on their behalf are even better. With Virtual Agent for Customer Service, you can easily integrate with services and back end systems out-of-the-box or through hundreds of easy-to-add custom connectors using Microsoft Flow. This makes it simple to create a bot that not only responds to the user, but also takes action to resolve their issues. Want to automatically send an email for a return? Trigger a workflow? Lookup inventory or call a custom API? It’s easy with the power of Microsoft Flow.
- Monitor and improve bot performance. Virtual Agent for Customer Service lets you keep an eye on how your bots are performing using powerful metrics and AI-driven dashboards. Easily see which topics are doing well, where the bot can improve, and quickly make adjustments to improve performance. For example, you can easily identify topics where the bot is struggling or ends up passing conversations to human agents, and can modify the conversation – all with a few clicks.
- Better together. Virtual Agent for Customer Service works hand-in-hand with Dynamics 365 for Customer Service Insights to provide a holistic view of your customer service operations. You can use Customer Service Insights and Virtual Agent together to determine which topics are trending or consuming support resources, and then easily automate them.
To give you a deeper insight into how powerful the system is and how easy it is use, watch a brief overview video of the product in action, from getting started to building a simple bot. Or, check out the documentation to learn more about Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service.
We’re always interested in hearing from you. Please visit our community and let us know your feedback.
Happy bot building!