Applies to: Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes some important improvements to quality, performance, and usability.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution.
Project Service Automation (V184.108.40.206)
- Bug fixes
- Fixed: Applying 24 hour templates pushed the duration of tasks to the next day.
- Fixed: Permissions errors created when project create plugins invoked.
- Fixed: Unable to create time entries for vacations and absences in the calendar.
- Fixed: Persistence of pinned personal views were not maintained.
- Fixed: Performance issues during project task assignment recalculations when upgrading from pre-assignment versions of the PSA(2.x) to PSA 3.6+.
- Fixed: Default value of the quote line detail type is not respected.
- Fixed: Actions to mark as ready to invoice and not ready to invoice was not available on associated views
Project Service Automation Team