Applies to: Field Service version 22.214.171.124 on Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement version 9.x
Visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 solutions page to install the update. For details, refer to how to install or update a preferred solution.
Please visit Field Service Docs for Field Service updates and related content.
Field Service enhancements
- Added new Solution Health Rules.
- Improvements to the upgrade process.
- Improved Requirement and Requirement Group naming when the Requirement Group is related to a Work Order.
- Fixed: WorkOrderProductOperation Plugin error: Nullable object must have a value.
- Fixed: Requirement characteristics are not copied to Work Order Requirements when requirement group is created from Incident.
- Fixed: Quantity on Hand is incorrectly incremented to 2 when Warehouse is associated back to PO Receipt Product.
- Fixed: If no Agreement Incidents defined, the Duration manually set on Agreement Booking Setup is not passed to the Work Order or Resource Requirement when generated.
- Fixed: Unable to delete Work Order.
- Fixed: Unable to add products to Work Orders in CRM when “Estimate Quantity” field has been removed from the form.
- Fixed: Agreement duration and end date moves backward when related start and end dates span across DST.
- Fixed: Estimate Unit Amount and Unit Amount fields not getting populated automatically.
- Fixed: GenerateWOdaysInAdvance on Agreement Booking Setup to be driven from FieldServiceSettings if it is not set in Agreement booking setup.
Connected Field Service (CFS) enhancements
- Simulator for IoTHub now uses device twin capability in IoTHub to closely model real-world HVAC systems. The simulator updates ‘Device Reported Properties’ in CFS with current values. It also uptakes changes to Device Settings in CFS, which mimics a setpoint change in HVAC systems.
- Improved icons for IoT related entities.
- New flow template for sending commands from CFS to Azure IoT Central: When command is sent from CFS, run the command on IoT Central
- Fixed: Command Buttons from CFS (such as Create IoT Flows or Send Command) are shown in Workorder and Case forms, even if CFS not in use.
- Fixed: IoT Alert field is shown in Work Order and Customer Asset entity forms, even if CFS is not in use.