Have you heard about the new Virtual Agent in a Day program we’re rolling out? This full-day hands-on workshop is designed to help anyone (yes, anyone!) learn to build a fully functional virtual agent with no technical expertise required and with no code.
The full agenda includes short lectures and hands-on lab exercises that cover these main areas:
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights
- Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service
- Integration of Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service with Microsoft Flow
- Virtual Agent optimization and best practices, including natural language understanding (NLU) triggering and conversational design
We’ve already conducted the workshop for over 300 attendees worldwide. Attendees gain in-depth understanding of Microsoft AI solutions for customer service, start using Customer Service Insights and Virtual Agent for Customer Service to take their day-to-day customer service to new levels, and leave feeling eager to use their own virtual agents to impress their customers.
Microsoft and our partners will be bringing Virtual Agent in a Day programs to your city (or nearby) in the next few months. Stay tuned!
For anyone interested but unable to attend in person, we’re planning to publish a series of Microsoft Learn courses soon so you can complete your own hands-on experience.
Happy bot building!
To learn more, visit:
- Dynamics 365 Virtual Agent for Customer Service: https://aka.ms/GetMyVirtualAgent
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights: https://aka.ms/GetMyInsights