We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes some important improvements to quality, performance, and usability.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution
Project Service Automation
- When bookings have been fulfilled, the team member position name will be maintained, and the team member main form will permit edits to the position name.
- Bug fixes
- Time and Expense
- Fixed: Time entry grid edit fields does not load the correct row data intermittently.
- Fixed: Approving a time entry in positive time zones is triggering project task updates that shift the task’s start date to by one day earlier.
- Fixed: Text box for entering rejection comments is too small.
- Resource Management
- Fixed: Book and exit action is not closing the schedule assistant.
- Project Management
- Fixed: Users were experiencing script errors when try to open any project record in Microsoft Teams.
- Fixed: Users have not been able to add the Category and Description columns to the Tracking Tab for Project Entity.
- Fixed: Microsoft Project closes unexpectedly after publishing an uploaded Project to SharePoint.
- Fixed: Invoice corrections must take into account any Invoice Line Detail from the original invoice and not just Time, Expense or Fee transaction classes only
- Fixed: Invoice creation and totaling must consider all transactions that map to a contract line to create ILDs and not just Time, Expense or Fee transaction classes only
- Fixed: Quantity field on Invoice Line Details must be available and editable on any transaction class, custom or OOB except for the Fee transaction class
- Fixed: Quantity updates on Invoice Line Details of a draft invoice must result in 2 billed sales (one chargeable and one non-chargeable) after confirmation on any transaction class, custom or OOB except for the Fee transaction class.
- Fixed: Filter criteria for T&M Billing backlog view must show unbilled sales actuals of any transaction class and not only those Time Expense, Material and Fee transaction classes.
- Fixed: PSA Invoice status must respect custom option set values.
- Fixed: msdyn.contractLine.addNewProjectContractLine action should use initializeFromRequest to initialize mapped fields.
Fixed: Out of the box webclient SalesOrder form ribbon was flashing when msdyn_OrderType is null.
Fixed: Error after Revising Quote as Lost when Quote Line with associated Project is present: Projects templates and inactive projects cannot be assigned to a line.
- Time and Expense
Project Service Automation Team