Version 4.0.3 of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 SDK is now available for download!
This version contains lots of great new information, including the 1st phase of the Report Writers Guide and a vastly improved Plug-in registration tool.
Also included in this release:
- A full sample showing how to create a Custom Workflow Activity that sends an e-mail alert if the close date on an opportunity has changed by more than 10 days.
- New sample code showing how to export the site map and ISV configuration using the API.
- A description and pointer to the Utility code used in the samples.
- A new sample that demonstrates how to retrieve a list of messages and entities that support Plug-ins. The output of this sample is included, in both the CHM and in an Excel spreadsheet.
- Many additions to reference topics.
The online version of the SDK will be available soon, so check back to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer Center next week.