We’re very pleased to announce the availability of Help update 4.2 for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 (on-premise) for server, client, and Language Pack installations. Like our previous updates, this update incorporates suggestions from customers and partners submitted through our feedback system, as well as bug fixes and clarifications.
However, we’re especially excited that Help update 4.2 is available in all supported languages. Although we’ve been releasing updates to Help for several years, this is the first Microsoft Dynamics CRM Help update to be released in English and localized versions. Help update 4.2 represents a rollup of all the content in Help update 4.1 (previously available only in English), as well as recent fixes and improvements.
There are five options, depending on your configuration:
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 server update for 32-bit systems
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 server update for 64-bit systems
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 for Microsoft Office Outlook with Offline Access update
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Language Pack updates for 32-bit systems (applies to both server and client components)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Language Pack updates for 64-bit systems
If you’ve enabled multiple languages in your implementation, note that you’ll need to apply the Language Pack update in addition to the server update. You only need to run the Language Pack update once for all languages. For more details, see KB955921.
You can download Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Help update 4.2 from the Microsoft Download Center.