I’m pleased to announce that the third update to the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide is now available!
And yes, it is almost spooky how predictable these updates to the IG are becoming. In our commitment to provide continuous publishing to our customers and partners, Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Implementation Guide update 4.3.0 contains the following:
- Over 20 corrections and revisions.
- Several new topics, including…
- Install Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server to use a Microsoft SQL Server cluster environment.
- Upgrade the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 3.0 client for Outlook to Microsoft Dynamics CRM for Outlook
- New chapter “Resources, Downloads, and Information” (a list of resources)
- A change summary sheet that describes each correction and addition as well as its relative location in each guide.
To verify that you’re viewing the latest version, open any of the guide document files, and then on the title page (the first page of the document) in the lower left-hand corner the revision number is displayed. Again, the most current release is 4.3.0.
The change summary sheet is a separate document included in the package. The document file name is v4_3_0_ChangeSummary.doc.
Get the latest version today at www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=1ceb5e01-de9f-48c0-8ce2-51633ebf4714&DisplayLang=en
Reminder: All new topics are published to the Resource Center before being added to an update to the IG. To view this content and more like it early, visit http://rc.crm.dynamics.com/rc/regcont/en_us/opdefault.aspx?page=settings or click Resource Center in the application and then in the left navigation bar click Settings.