I am happy to announce that the Microsoft Dynamics CRM team has released the List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0. List Web Part can be installed on Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 SP1+ and Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 SP1+ . The List Web Part is free for download and use.
The List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 will be soon be available for download for the following 25 languages: English, German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Chinese PRC, Danish, Italian, Japanese, Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese Taiwan, Korean, Chinese Hong Kong, Finnish, Hebrew, Norwegian, Swedish, Iberian Portuguese, Russian, Turkish, Czech, Hungarian, Polish, Arabic and Greek. All languages will be available on the download centre by April 2009.
List Web Part allows users to display CRM data inside a SharePoint page. The List Web Part for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 provides a subset of the Microsoft CRM record list and allows users to view records from Microsoft Dynamics CRM as a list in a SharePoint dashboard, open records in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0, and connect multiple web parts to gain insight from different sources.
In addition to the features in previous release, the new enhancements are
· Multi-tenancy : Allows to choose the CRM organization to view data from
· Supports CRM Internet-facing deployment
· Supports SSL configurations
· Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit environments
· Editing of CRM Server URL : You can now edit CRM server url at anytime
· Ability to open the current view in CRM to perform additional actions in CRM such as running reports, Quick Campaigns.
· Supports personalized SharePoint pages
· Enhanced Field-Field connections between two CRM List Web Parts. Subscriber CRM List Web part would automatically filter data by matching provider’s GUID with all attributes of type provider, making it very easy to establish connections like Accounts – Opportunities
· Supports Row-Row connection with 3rd party web parts
· Supports SharePoint solution deployment ( useful in server farms ) and UnInstall
· Will soon be available in all 25 languages supported by CRM 4.0.
· Microsoft Dynamics CRM® 4.0
· Microsoft Windows® SharePoint® Services (WSS) 3.0 SP1+
· Microsoft® Office SharePoint® Server (MOSS) 2007 SP1+
Note: All list web part users should have EntityRead, AttributeRead and RelationshipRead privileges granted in their security roles to enable List Web Part to fetch CRM metadata.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM Team, India
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!