Announcing the availability of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 Feature Pack 1 and Software Development Kit (SDK!)
The Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 Feature Pack 1 supports International English for organizations interested in integrating Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 and Microsoft Dynamics GP 10 in locales outside of the United States. The feature pack also provides support for custom objects and tables allowing organizations to expand their CRM and ERP integration beyond sales order processing. Enhancements to mapping management tools and to the already strong logging capabilities make it even easier to configure and manage the adapter.
In addition to built-in sales order processing integration and point-and-click customizations we are introducing the availability of an adapter software development kit. This SDK contains documentation, templates, and sample code to help third party developers and partners who want to extend the functionality of the Microsoft Dynamics Adapter.
The detailed highlights of Feature Pack 1 include:
1. International English Support
2. New Functionality:
- New CRM Adapter Configuration Window showing all customizable CRM entities and allow user selection
- Updated Log User Interface and Functionality
1. Ability to group by any column header
2. More detailed information
3. Easier to read and find what you’re looking for
- System Preparation Functionality and Synchronization Documentation
- Maps – Updated Status section User Interface and Functionality
1. Easier editing of integration frequency and cutoff date
2. Last run status displays number of records written & number failed to write
3. Added a link to view log
4. Progress Bar displays when the map integration is running
Partners who have existing customers who utilize the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 can download the Feature Pack 1 and the SDK at the following location:
Partners can obtain the Feature Pack and the SDK for existing customers from PartnerSource. While the Adapter is available free of charge new customers should obtain the Adapter by ordering it through their partner from the Microsoft Dynamics GP Price List. Ordering the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0 helps us keep track of who is entitled for support.
There is no need to uninstall the existing adapter to upgrade. Existing Customers can just install the Microsoft Dynamics Adapter.msi over the top of their existing installation. For new customers, the Microsoft Dynamics Adapter.msi already includes Feature Pack 1 so, just install the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 Adapter for Microsoft Dynamics GP 10.0.