The Customer Care Accelerator focuses on delivering contact center enabling functionality, such as the ability to create a unified desktop by combining data elements from disparate line of business applications and displaying it in a single user interface. The core Customer Care business scenarios highlighted by this accelerator include the following:
- Integrated desktop: Customers can aggregate information from diverse business applications into an integrated desktop providing employees with a 360° view of the customer interactions. Customer service representatives have immediate access to business critical information to serve customers quickly and efficiently, increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Duplicate Data Entry. Organizations can streamline business processes by creating desktop automation workflows. Process automation eliminates the need for agents to re-enter the same data in multiple applications. Minimizing duplication helps to reduce human error and ensures a consistent customer service experience.
- Computer Telephony Integration (CTI): Organizations are provided with a consistent framework to connect CTI systems with key lines of business.
- Activity Reporting: Contact center managers have swift access to agent desktop transaction reporting, helping them to identify process bottlenecks. This capability is currently addressed by ICC Accelerator AIF component.
Similar to the other Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 accelerators, CCA is available as permissive shared source and is a reference example that can be adapted to fit the needs of a customer as well as additional business scenarios.
The Customer Care Accelerator for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is available today as a free download to licensed Microsoft Dynamics CRM customers. It is available with other Microsoft Dynamics CRM Accelerators here: http://www.codeplex.com/crmaccelerators
Attend the Academy Live Sessions for the Customer Care Accelerator for Dynamics CRM or view the recordings at your convenience.
- DYN44PAL (May 6, 2010; 10am PST): Introduction to the Customer Care Accelerator, Level 100
- DYN45PAL (May 11, 2010; 8am PST): See the Customer Care Accelerator in Action, Level 200/300
- DYN46PAL (May 20, 2010; 8am PST): Learn how to use the SDK to build other customer care or use case scenarios using the SDK (UII – -formerly referred to as the Customer Care Framework). This SDK was used to develop the Customer Care Accelerator, Level 300/400