Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK Version 5.0.4 is now live on MSDN downloads and MSDN library. This update includes the following:
- Updated assemblies to match Update Rollup 2. For Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online, updates are installed for you. For other deployment types, you can get Update Rollups from the Microsoft Download Center or from Microsoft Update.
- Updated Microsoft.Xrm.Client and Microsoft.Xrm.Portal assemblies for bug fixes and updated the walkthrough projects for the Portal Developers Guide.
- Added Visual Basic .NET versions of most of the sample code. More to come in the next update!
- Completed the majority of these reference pages: Privileges by Entity and Privileges by Message.
- Added support for saving and re-using server configurations in the ServerConnection helper code, making it easier to run the sample code repeatedly with minimal prompts.
- Added new sample code:
- See more updates in the Release History on the first page.
The next SDK update is scheduled for the end of July. Help us set priorities for future updates: Send Feedback