Microsoft Dynamics 365 Blog

This week I did work on a support case where the partner mentioned that adding an attachment from a stream does not always work. The partner delivered a code unit that we used to further analyze the issue. As it was not necessary to further develop a fix for this, we decided to just post the outcome of that support request on a Public blog. You can read the original posting on the following blog:

On that blog you can also download the code unit we used for debugging purposes.

Credit should go to Joachim Carrein, working for iFacto who reported the issue to us.


Marco Mels

This posting is provided “AS IS” with no warranties, and confers no rights

We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!