- New assemblies consistent with the latest release of CRM Online. These assemblies are also compatible for CRM 2011 UR12.
- Connect to Yammer – New information about the capabilities for developers with Yammer integration.
- Create Early Bound Entity Classes with the Code Generation Tool (CrmSvcUtil.exe) – New information about using this tool with CRM Online and O365.
- Prepare a Solution that is Backward Compatible with Earlier Releases of Microsoft Dynamics CRM – Introduces the Solution Down-level Utility.
- Understand the Data Context Passed to a Plug-In – Added new information about pre and post images and about input\output parameters.
For a complete list of changes, see the Release History page.
Thanks for all the hard work by the SDK team!
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!