Announcing IG and SDK Updates for Update Rollup 2
In addition to new and updated content for both the Implementation Guide (IG) and SDK, we now have the capability to switch between topics for version 2011 and 2013:
Notice that, the version-switching is useful while our version 2013 content is still being indexed by search engines. When version 2011 content is returned by your internet search, use the version switcher to locate the equivalent version 2013 topic when available.
Microsoft Dynamics Implementation Guide (IG) version 6.03
Now available on TechNet.
- Updated for changes in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 UR 2.
- New topics added, including Configure IFD for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK Version SDK Version 6.0.4
Now available on MSDN downloads and MSDN.
What happened with SDK v6.0.3?
The v6.0.3 SDK release occurred shortly after the v6.0.2 release in December. It included authentication-related documentation and updated sample code to support the transition of Microsoft account subscriptions to Microsoft online services for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online customers only.
Here’s some of the additions and updates you’ll find in the v6.0.4 release:
- Updated assemblies.These assemblies are compatible with the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Update Rollup 2 release. These assemblies are also available via NuGet gallery.
- Fixed the issue where Solution Packager failed to repack solutions that contain entity level business rules.
- Updated the documentation to include use of Active Directory Federation Services (AD FS) 3.0.
- Documented deprecated and read-only attribute changes for the email user name and password attributes in the Queue and UserSettings entities.
- The Xrm.Page.ui.getCurrentControl method is deprecated in Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2013 Update Rollup 2.
- See the full list in the Release History page.
Thanks for all the hard work by the SDK team!