The Microsoft Dynamics Lifecycle Services team is happy to announce the immediate availability of the August release of Lifecycle Services.
- The Business process modeler now only allows libraries to be copied, “Adding” is no longer available.
- The Business process modeler now supports uploading Visio diagrams into process libraries.
- The Cloud hosted environments tool now has:
- A new development and testing (5 box) environment.
- Several new retail environments.
- A choice of how many virtual machines and their size when you are deploying.
- Option to specify a domain name and VNET name you want to deploy to.
- The Issue search tool now includes proactive fixes released by Microsoft.
- Nearly 300 error messages have been rewritten to be more clear and helpful.
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!