Whether you’re an administrator, a developer or a daily user, here’s a collection of links to help for Dynamics CRM, Dynamics Marketing and Social Listening!
Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Visit the CRM Help Center for easy access to CRM product information.
PRODUCT TOURS, PRICING, AND TEST-DRIVES
- CRM Overview website – Learn about the benefits and features of Microsoft Dynamics CRM, see what’s new and on the horizon, watch videos about customer success stories, or take a test drive.
- Take the CRM Test Drive – See CRM in action with a quick and easy demo of sales, service, and mobile features.
PREPARING TO UPDATE
- Get Ready for the next release – Quickly access links to the info you need to prepare for the update. In one place, find out what’s changed, pricing and licensing details, impacts on customizers and developers, and how to get ready.
- CRM Online Subscription Guide – Find out how to use the Office 365 admin portal to get an organization ready to update. Plan for the update, add and register users, assign security roles, import data, and send email to invite users.
- CRM Implementation Guide – Get detailed info to install, configure, customize, and maintain CRM (on-prem) and CRM Online. For IT pros and CRM admins.
TRAINING & ADOPTION
- After you update: next steps web page – Quickly access links on important steps to take to get the most out of the new features and tools.
- CRM Training and Adoption Kit – Download editable eBooks and Help files that you can customize any way you like.
- More training resources – Check out these training resources for partners and in‑house developers (service plan required):
USING MICROSOFT DYNAMICS CRM
- Customer Center – Head to this central location for all the eBooks, videos, and Help topics you need to get the most out of the system.
- In-product Help – Click the ? in the upper-right corner of any Help page.
- CRM eBooks – Check out these short, visual guides to key areas, including CRM basics, what’s changed in the new version, business processes, and more.
- CRM videos – Watch short videos (two minutes or less) to get started with dashboards and contacts, and to learn about the new navigation model. Find more videos on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM channel on YouTube.
CUSTOMIZATION & DEVELOPMENT
- Developer Center – Go to www.CRMDeveloperCenter.com to get the info you need to develop, design, and distribute solutions for Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- IT Pro Center – Go to www.CRMITProCenter.com for help on deploying and administering Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM SDK – View the SDK online or download all the SDK docs in the MSDN library. Access hundreds of code samples in C# and Visual Basic .NET, tools to register plug-ins, and a design guide for solutions.
- CRM Entity Diagrams – Check out diagrams that show entity relationships.
BLOGs & COMMUNITY
- CRM Connection blog – News, information, market trends, and great customer success stories.
- CRM Team blog – Tips and tricks direct from the CRM engineering team.
- CRM Online Service – Status updates about service health.
- CRM Support blog – Insights and tips from CRM Support.
- CRM in the Field – Info from the Premier Field Team.
- Community.dynamics.com – Blogs by people outside the engineering team and forums to answer your questions.
Microsoft Dynamics Marketing
Visit the Marketing Help Center for easy access to product information for Microsoft Dynamics Marketing.
ADMINISTERING MICROSOFT DYNAMICS MARKETING
- Setup & Administration – Find information on configuring the system, configure the system, and how to set up a connection to CRM.
USING MICROSOFT DYNAMICS MARKETING
- Help & Training – Head to this central location for all Help topics and the walkthroughs you need to get the most out of the system.
- Videos & eBooks – Videos and eBooks designed to make the most of Marketing. Also find videos on the Microsoft Dynamics Marketing playlist on YouTube.
CUSTOMIZATION & DEVELOPMENT
- Developer Center – Get the info you need to use the APIs to create external entities or to manage lists for transactional emails.
- Microsoft Dynamics Marketing SDK – Download all the SDK docs in the MSDN library. The download package includes assemblies, sample code, and other resources required for development.
Microsoft Social Listening
Visit the Social Listening Help Center for easy access to product information about Microsoft Social Listening.
USING MICROSOFT SOCIAL LISTENING
- Help & Training – Head to this central location for all Help topics and for Help on top tasks.
- Get started with Microsoft Social Listening!
- Videos & eBooks – Videos and eBooks designed to make the most of Social Listening. Also find videos on the Microsoft Social Listening playlist on YouTube.
- Use Bing and other search engines to find publicly available content. For best results, include the words CRM Online, CRM 2013, or CRM 2015 in your search.
- Search for Microsoft Dynamics CRM on social media:
WE VALUE YOUR FEEDBACK!
- Microsoft Connect – Use this website to send us feedback about Microsoft Dynamics products.
- Documentation Feedback – Let us know how we’re doing. Use the feedback link at the bottom of our Help topics to send us email any time.
Parature, from Microsoft
- Parature Knowledgebase – Head to this location to get an easy access to product information for Parature, from Microsoft.
- Training Center – Find documents, worksheets, and videos to help you become a Parature expert!
- Printable User Guide – Learn how to configure, customize, and manage your Service Desk and Portal with detailed instructions and overviews of each Parature module in the Printable User Guide.
- API & Integrations – Use APIs to move data in and out of your Parature system to integrate with other critical systems.