Working with a DEMO VM, I ran into a scenario where Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) reports were showing label IDs instead of text. Since everything was on the same box I opened Event Viewer and looked at Windows Logs > Application to see any related errors. The error that got my attention was
AXRDCE The AXRDCE extension caught an unexpected exception for report CustBasedata.Report.
The error message was:
A call to the Microsoft Dynamics AX SRSFrameworkService service failed. The clocks on the client and server machines are skewed.
Doing a quick search online showed that there was an issue with time synchronization.
To resolve I ran the following command [net time /set /yes] and restarted SQL Server Reporting Services service.
Reference: NET TIME and w32time
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!