Dynamics Data Loader team completed the rollout of January update. With this rollout, Data Loader now supports Dynamics CRM 2016 (ARA release) along with Dynamic CRM 2015 Update 1 (Carina)
- Support for retrying import of failed records from staging to CRM. This was a very common ask and is available with this release.
- Support for copy data project
- This will enable users to copy data project with all the mappings and point to a different CRM instance.
- “Import to CRM” tab will now display history of all the iterative runs that user had to run for importing their data to CRM.
- UX Performance optimizations
As always, there were many bug fixes which were completed too.
Do use our community forum at https://community.dynamics.com/crm/f/117?pi51520=0&category=Data%20Loader for any feedback or issues faced.
We're always looking for feedback and would like to hear from you. Please head to the Dynamics 365 Community to start a discussion, ask questions, and tell us what you think!