Applies to: Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes bug fixes.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution
Project Service Automation (v 184.108.40.206)
- Fixed: Requirement name in the schedule assistant demand panel now shows the proper name even when the name contains apostrophes
- Fixed: Issues when user tries to create a booking alert when they are assigned to a child business unit
- Fixed: Issue when launching the schedule assistant with certain time zone combinations, related to daylight savings time.
- Fixed: Issues creating booking rules if there is namespace in function name
- Fixed: Booking Rules now trigger correctly even if there is namespace for method name set on the booking rule.
Project Service Automation Team