Applies to Voice of the Customer version 9.0.1371.7/9.0.1371.8
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Voice of the Customer solution for Dynamics 365. This release includes feature improvements and bug fixes.
- Voice of the Customer version 9.0.1371.8 is compatible with Dynamics 365 version 9.0 and above.
- Voice of the Customer version 9.0.1371.7 is compatible with Dynamics 365 version 8.2.
New and updated features
You can now delete a file that is uploaded in response to the question type File upload. If a file is available in a survey response, the file can be deleted by using the Delete file button on the command bar. The file is deleted from the storage.
In addition to the above-mentioned features, this update resolves the following issues:
- When a respondent selects a smiley face in a rating question, all the preceding smileys are selected.
- The survey scoring values revert to their default values on saving the question.
- When a respondent clicks on the text of a radio button, the radio button does not get selected.
- Survey does not open in the language specified in the survey email.
- Respondent and case information are not associated with response if the corresponding invite is in the closed state.