Applies to: Project Service Automation for Dynamics 365
We’re pleased to announce the latest update for the Project Service Automation application for Dynamics 365. This release includes some important feature enhancements, improvements to quality, performance, and usability, and is based on your feedback and requests.
This release is compatible with Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement apps version 9.x. To update to this release, visit the Admin Center for Dynamics 365 online, solutions page to install the update. For details, refer How to Install, Update a Preferred Solution.
Project Service Automation (V22.214.171.124)
- Support for bulk adjustments of approved Time and Expense lines.
- Allow price setup in any currency for labor prices within a single cost price list.
- Allow price setup in any unit of time within a single price list (in sales or cost context).
- Support for a currency agnostic Cost Price List defaulting for a global PSA practice.
- Make Product price list optional on project based opportunities.
- Fixed: Respect system settings for using currency code vs. symbol on estimates tab.
- Fixed: Expense “New” button displays the incorrect tooltip.
- Fixed: Expense: Incorrect values in the Remaining Effort columns when editing schedule in specific scenarios related to adding a new task to the WBS.
- Fixed: Resource utilization grid not respecting resource calendars correctly and calculating utilization incorrectly.
- Fixed: When creating a requirement through generic team member, requirement details are not respecting the project calendar.
- Fixed: Duration in the Microsoft Project desktop client when linked Microsoft Project Add-in, increases when refreshing the project from PSA.
- Fixed: Unbilled Sales Actual marked as “ready to invoice” is not reversed when cancelled or recalled.
- Fixed: Time duration entry updated to support HH:mm -> HH.hh
-Project Service Automation Team